Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The First Cut is the Deepest


I am still trying to figure out what dress to make with the fabric I bought over the weekend. Here's a better picture of the fabric than what I posted before. I was contemplating making the same New Look dress. The pattern comes with a few different "looks." I'm torn between the large picture dress and the smaller one on the right bottom (exact same as the brown polka dot I made this past weekend). I kind of think the sundress is more suitable for the fabric pattern. It's a ongoing debate until I decide to finally cut the fabric. Any thoughts?




In knitting news, the Minimalist Cardigan is coming along nicely. I'm only one sleeve short of a sweater (no comments from the peanut gallery on how I've always been one sleeve short....). I cast on the second sleeve last night. I should definitely have it completely knitted and seamed before I leave for vacation. Woohoo for that!! I love the color and hope to wear this while trying to sleep on the red eye. I absolutely love this sweater. I have a tons of summer outfits to wear with it and think, thus far, everything has come out fantastic.

And I'm already seeing my next sweater on the needles.

No comments: