Monday, June 23, 2008

Off to Italy folks...

I'm off to Italia today... see you on the flip side* of the trip.


* When I get back on the 4th of July, I can't wait to be all patriotic and wear this little number that I finished yesterday. (Please note, I haven't done my hair or makeup in that photo - YIKES!) It's out of that fabric I bought during the JoAnn's sale and in the same pattern as the polka dot dress. I just must remember, for the future, that the bodice is just.too.big!! I had to take that in a little. Otherwise, it came out pretty darn good.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Now that is a perfect way to celebrate the 4th! You look smashing!

Have a fabulous trip!

Laurel said...

I love the rosy outlook... oh yeah and you too! Can't wait till we can play this summer :)

mari said...

Cute shoes! And you did a great job on the dress. Very nice. :)

You left for italy the day before we left Rome! Hope you enjoyed your trip as much as we did.

Came over from TDFKAL site.

carlita dee said...

Your whole outfit is soooo cute! I love the dress, and the shoes are the perfect touch!

ShopDownLite.com said...

The dress seems cute - why worry?