Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Woot woot!! I actually accomplished more of the Mon Cheri Baby Sweater tonight. I have been like a cyclist who fell off their bike before the first turn. I managed to hop back on... it just took a little while. I finished the collar (no hood for E - we don't want to hide that adorable face!) and have moved on to the body. I'm just feeling good to be pedaling... er I mean knitting... again. Jet lag can't keep me down sucker*!

Of course, I dig out the camera and my little love thinks she needs her picture taken. She truly is a sweet little thing and probably what I missed most while in Italy. Look at that face...she has totally spoiled me for other dogs.


* Note that I have obviously had too much sugar tonight...

6 comments:

La Nina said...

What a cutie!

I was in Tuscany 2 years ago and it's got to be one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip!

QA-Girl said...

Okay Rosy is just adorable.

leah said...

I love that color!

Meredith said...

I love the color pink. I bet it will turn out great!

And your dog is just so cute!

Karen said...

I'm working on the same sweater and have stalled out on the second sleeve. Instead of DPN's I'm using 2 circulars, method I learned to make socks. I'm using a self striping sock yarn and when I started the 2nd sleeve I didn't line up the colors right so I had to take it out and start again.
(found you from Ravelry Blogging Train)

Bridget said...

Hi from another TDF-er and Philly person!

I love the color you are using for the baby sweater, that will look fantastic.

Your pup is adorable.