Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And They Called it Sweater Love.....

I want this sweater (pictured in this month's Lucky magazine). I've wanted a sweater like this for about two years. I've looked at a number of versions but they have never been quite right. Either the yarn was off or it was made out of a knit fabric. Or perhaps the cost was prohibitive or the color was not right. I looked at the other versions they have on their site and still nothing seems quite right. So, now I'm thinking of just making one. Anyone know a good pattern? (I'm also kind of in love with the bag!) Off to search in Ravelry!

4 comments:

leah said...

WIsh I did, but I will keep my eyes out and let you know if I run across one!

berryberr said...

Just found your nice blog! Will be checking back often from now on!

Smokey in the City said...

Let me know what you find in the way of that sweater. Wouldn't mind making one myself!!! It rocks!

Glad to see your trip to Buffalo was nice.

madalyn said...

Here's one (Ravelry link) that I added to my Ravelry favorites a while back. Don't know if I'll ever make it, but it sure is cute!