Saturday, August 9, 2008

Shuffling off to Buffalo

Rosy and I headed out on Thursday morning for a long weekend in Buffalo. The drive was non-eventful - about 7 hours through the rolling mountains of PA and the flatlands of the New York State Thruway. We stopped twice and lucky little dog was able to greet some other traveling pups. We got in about 4 pm and had the rest of the night to just hang out.

Since getting here I have been busy with going to the movies, meeting old friends for meals, some scheduled car repairs (cheaper in Buffalo than Philly), working on my Ravelympics project (pictures to come when I get back home!) and general shopping around town. Today I got a pedicure so I have lovely purple toenails. Tomorrow promises a trip to the flea market and hopefully some delightful little finds with which to add to my home.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

leah said...

Love flea markets! I hope you find something good!

workthatwardrobe said...

Sounds lovely. I have worn a lot of purple this weekend. It takes me back to Prince and Purple Rain. I love that film.