Sunday, September 28, 2008

Let Me Eat Cake!

The apple cake is delicious! I love making food with just picked produce. I used this recipe, and substituted the pears with apples. I wish I could share some with all of you, as it is definitely too much cake for me.

Today has been just a wonderfully productive day. I did laundry, worked on the quilt, worked on a knit gift for my friend for Christmas, worked on my It's a Wrap sweater, baked and cooked an easy dinner (that will also feed me four more times). I feel full of domestic bliss!

4 comments:

leah said...

Yum! Thanks for the reciepie link! I may be trying that soon!

Dee said...

Oh my golly that looks good. I bet your house smelled wonderful while that baked.

Jeanne said...

That looks delicious! Sounds like you had a productive day too - always nice!

littlestbirds said...

mmm. That looks so good! It sounds like we had very similar domestic weekends. So much fun!