Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy times...

I just got home from a good day at work. I get a lot of my work energy from face to face meetings, which I had a bunch of today. They always make my day so much happier (well, at least the positive meetings!). Then I started reading all of the blogs in my feed and found out that Leah awarded me a blog blue ribbon! I mean really, can my day get better? (Well, I guess someone could also show up with a big check but I hear Ed McMahon is keeping those to cover his mortgage.) I'm so honored. Leah's got a rocking little blog with lots of fun knitting, spinning, giraffe love and life updates. She's been fantastic about helping me find great patterns for my sweater obsessions. I appreciate her commitment to her faith and her compassionate heart. And she's a good friend, as this post and others show.
So, the rules are:

1. Put the award on your blog. (check)

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you and say something nice about them. (See above for my love!)

3. Name at least 4 fellow bloggers for this award.

4. Add links for the recipients.

5. Leave a comment to let the recipients know they have received the award.

Choosing my four recipients was hard because I love so many blogs. You all offer so many wonderful little tidbits about life, knitting, fashion and other fantastic things. So my four would be....

Work That Wardrobe (because I love the challenge you issued to yourself and your unique way of putting things together)
Aforementioned Thoughts (because I love your new e-magazine and you have such a great crafty eye)
Tangled Up in Sticks and String (because you were a cute kiddo ;-) and I love your perspective on things)
Knit Geekery (because you have good taste in yarn and a great heart)

Thanks for being the people you are and sharing yourself with so many!

5 comments:

leah said...

You are most welcome friend!

Dee said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, thanks.

Yeah...I "was" a cute baby. Wonder what happened???????

Thanks for the award. I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog.

I sure enjoy reading yours!

Karen said...

Stacy, that is so sweet of you! And I think Leah has excellent taste in blogs....

Jillian said...

Congratulations on your blog award : )

Meredith said...

That is so sweet! Thanks so much for the award! Sorry it took so long to respond. I had a bit of internet access on the trip, but it wasn't easy to comment on blogs and such. Again, thanks so much, it really made my day!