Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Flower Power in the Dining Room (if only!)

How great is this chandelier? I love the flowers and can just imagine the pretty dining room it would be at home in. Not only could I not find something like it but I have no place for it in my apartment. So I just love from afar....

My knitting has been rather lacking lately. I have been so busy at work and come home not willing to do anything other than walk the dog and hang out on the couch. I'm hoping tomorrow night will give me time and motivation to get back to the It's a Wrap.

I have managed to cut out a few quilt squares. I started with the purple fabric because it was one of the few that didn't need to be ironed. I'm hoping to cut out a bunch more between now and Sunday. Then, hopefully all of Sunday can be devoted to figuring out a good pattern!

I'm off to partake of some quality couch time.... look for a contest post in the next couple of days.

7 comments:

mari said...

Very Pretty

Dee said...

That is a pretty chandelier.

It reminds me of some pottery my Mom had years ago. The pottery had a very similar flower pattern.

leah said...

Its been slow going on the knitting front here too! Must be that time of the year with school! :)

workthatwardrobe said...

It is lovely. I bought a small chandelier for our hall last year and I love looking at it - it's not as great as your picture though!

Meredith said...

That is really pretty!!

I've been slacking off on the crafts too. I haven't been having too bad of days, but I haven't been feeling too good and neither has hubby so it's been pretty much straight to the couch when we home. I'm ready to get back to crafting though! I have so many projects I want to start!

Laura said...

Lovely photo. Hope you are enjoying your day.

Kristina said...

love it! (at the risk of sounding like a poser,) it's so vintage! but in a good way.