Saturday, September 27, 2008

I May Never Eat at my Kitchen Table Again


I'm so excited!! All of the quilt squares are cut out and I laid out a potential pattern (minus a couple of rows) this morning. I'm loving the color combination even more than I thought I would and it will be prefect in my mom's living room. I think I will end up having extra squares but I'm not too worried. The way I'm feeling right now, this quilting thing

could become addicting. So later today or tomorrow morning, I plan to schlep out the sewing machine and hopefully start piecing things together. Woohoo!!

5 comments:

Dee said...

Very pretty.

With all those extra patches, you could make a quilt for you too.

Meredith said...

That is so pretty! I think quilts are so much fun. Well not making them, I haven't gotten to that skill where it's fun yet, but I love the finished result!

leah said...

Wow! It looks awesome! What fun!

Lynn said...

Great looking quilt! As far as addicting?? The only thing that rivals my yarn stash is my fabric stash!! LOL

serenitymeadow said...

Lovely blues...I am sure this will be a beautiful comfy quilt.