Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Joy of the Cast On

I started the wrap sweater. (A huge thanks to Leah for pointing out the pattern on Ravelry!) It's one of those cast ons that you just get excited about... knowing that you're going to like the final product and wanting to get there as much as you want the process to take a while so you can enjoy it. So very fun....off to knit my little heart out.

But before I go, I wanted to share this photo. I took this of my little love Rosy today. She is by far the sweetest little dog. I could probably make money cloning her, she's that sweet. Anywho, she was yawning but it looks like she is being all mean. It makes me smile!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Aww! Dog yawns are so cute!

workthatwardrobe said...

Rosy is so cute. She looks like she has lots of character. Does she cuddle up while you knit?

leah said...

Can't wait to see you wearing your new sweater!

Kristina said...

awww, that's exactly what my dog, sam, looked like. i need a dog! =)