Friday, September 5, 2008

Knitting Weekend

Seriously, my plans for tonight involve knitting and knitting and knitting. I plan to watch TV (yay for no more political conventions!) and work on It's A Wrap. Tomorrow, more of the same with a little DSW trip (perhaps) thrown in for good measure.

Well, I also fell in love with these cute little bag from Ann Taylor Loft in red today (there is a store on campus - talk about torture). My goal is to NOT go buy it, even if I do have a 20% off coupon. I think I need a tape with subliminal messages though...

So, sweater knitting and shoes and purses (or no purses?) are my weekend plans.... good times!

1 comment:

Dee said...

It's a pretty cute purse. Are you sure you can hold out and not buy it?

As for your comment on my blog --- I figure the tag is

Great Abate --- but I'm not sure I get it. He is an attorney -- would abate be a lawyer term?