Monday, September 22, 2008

Last night was the Emmy's right?

Thank you to Jane at workthatwardrobe for giving me the I Love Your Blog Award which I now pass on in true blog award style. Before I get to that, I want to say Jane's blog has helped me to think about how to wear things slightly differently and to play with fashion a little more. Thanks for the inspiration!

So here are another four of my favorites:

Leah at Knitting Giraffe for her inspiring look on life and WIPs, her love of learning, the lessons on magic loop, and love of her faith. She's a very good person, something you can definitely sense when reading her blog.

Rose and Kristina over at Yarned Forces are wonderful. Their blog is relatively new but quite fantastic. Rose has a great eye for taking photos (You'll note, Kristina's is pretty darn good too!) and a fun take on the craft of knitting. As soon as I saw this blog, I added it to my Reader.

Madalyn at Unravel Me. She has an excellent, positive outlook on life and knitting. There are lots of lovely yarn photos (who doesn't like that?). And, she is the type of person who is willing to step up and make a difference in her world.

Carlita at Purly Victorious. I love how honest she is, willing to put ideas, viewpoints and concepts out there. She's also super crafty with loads of talent. I find her equal parts challenging and inspiring.

5 comments:

madalyn said...

What a really great, sweet award. Thanks for sharing it with me!

leah said...

You are so sweet! Thank you!!

Kristina said...

aww! thanks for the shoutout! you've been our "first" in so many ways. ;)

carlita dee said...

Thank you, Stacy! I'm honored! And I'm humbled by your reasons for nominating me. :)

I have to add that reading your thoughtful and thought-provoking comments is a highlight of blogging for me.

workthatwardrobe said...

You are welcome Stacy. I look forward to checking out the other blogs!