Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Dog Has a Political Debate

Yesterday, we had a little debate in my apartment. Obama and Bush lied face to face (No, I am not calling either of them liars....you can if you want, just don't do it here). Seriously, the dog put them both out face to face - I just moved them closer for the photo. Rosy does seem to love chewing on one of them more than the other.... but I'm not telling which one. You can probably tell which one is more beat up....

I went up to Rutgers University today to facilitate a workshop. It's only about an hour and 15 minute drive from my apartment. The workshop went well - great conversation and wonderful women. The drive back was beautiful, as the sun was setting. I got this picture when traveling over the bridge back into PA. It was a nice little day trip. (She was a day tripper, a sunday driver yea, Took me so long to find out, and i found out....ahh, The Beatles)

No crafting today since I headed to Jersey at 10 AM. Happy Sunday folks!

4 comments:

workthatwardrobe said...

What a beautiful photo and those Beatles lyrics. I often drive down the Penny Lane area in Liverpool and the words always come into my head!
I also spent my weekend with another Beatles song...Paperback Writer!

workthatwardrobe said...

Forgot to say - I sent you an award!

Leah said...

Your dog is quite smart!!!LOL

Iron Needles said...

Something interesting my daughter told me while I was in Philadelphia this past week is that it costs more in toll to come into the city than to leave.

Hmmm...