Friday, October 3, 2008

And, the winners are....

A big thank you to everyone who entered the knitiversary contest. Yesterday was officially my knitiversary and I was able to celebrate by working on a Christmas project for a friend. Quick little knit that it is, I've already finished. Now, I'm just waiting for the other supplies to arrive so I can finish it! I also thought I might have to frog the It's a Wrap.... then I measured it again and was pleasantly surprised that it was longer than I had thought! So I kept on knitting it right through the VP debate (This political season is making me so nervous. I hate suspense!).

Anywho, thanks for all of the blog suggestions. Some of them were new to me (and now in my Reader), some of them were old favorites and some offered me a whole new perspective on things. According to the random number generator, the winners are:
  • 13:   Michelle who chose the yarn as her first choice
  • 12:   Katerina who choose the earrings as her second choice
  • 27:   Laura who by default gets the gift certificate
I will contact those for whom I have blog or email addresses. If you are one of the winners, you can also send me your full name and address at a.rosy.outlook @ gmail.com (Michelle, please do!). Congrats!!

1 comment:

BigCat said...

I was just thinking to myself today that I needed a random number generator and here you are with one for me. Thanks.

Welcome to Blogtoberfest.