Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changing....

I have nothing super crafty to share today. I have been knitting on the sock so it is coming along nicely. I folded some fabric tonight and thought about new sewing projects. I have a kind of idea for a new quilt/table runner. I've been thinking about the It's A Wrap sweater as I work on the sock.

The greatest achievement of my day is (by far) cleaning and rearranging my office at work. I moved the bookcase, credenza and desk. It just seems a little warmer and more organized to me. (Seriously, I was so focused I totally forgot about lunch until I left work at five... so I ate dinner when I got home.) And wow to the dust I inhaled! I have a few more things I need to do tomorrow but I'm feeling good about the change.

What's been your big achievement today?

4 comments:

leah said...

Moving furniture is always fun in my opinion!

workthatwardrobe said...

My biggest achievement today will be tidying my desk.
By the way I have given you an Honest blog award!

Maria Rose said...

You've inspired me! I need to do a little rearranging at work too.

Iron Needles said...

I knitted a vest for my Barbie. It's not so big an achievement really....actually it's very small!