Thursday, October 9, 2008

Drawing is Not My Special Skill

So, one might say my artist skills do not extend themselves to drawing. Anywho, above are some mock-ups of ideas I have for the Scrap Challenge. As I lay in bed last night, these ideas were what I thought about. (Luckily it was not one of those thought processes where you have no recollection the next day; only recalling there was a moment of brilliance.) Obviously, all of the projects will be a patchwork of some kind. I'm just not sure exactly what I would love the most. Hmm.... any thoughts?

4 comments:

little red hen said...

The third one look interesting. I'm intrigued to see how the final project looks. What size will it be?

Kristina said...

i like the quilted clutch idea. it has lots of potential.

madalyn said...

I like the quilted clutch idea, too. So cute!

Kathleen Taylor said...

Not a think wrong with your drawing skills.

I am intrigued wtih #3. It's an interesting shape- and it would make a very cute little purse/bag.