I was tagged by Amy at badskirt for this meme... and goodness knows I'm a sucker when tagged.
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular or random details about yourself
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
- Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged
Fun facts about me:
- I'm a big chicken wing snob and will only eat them a few places outside of Buffalo, NY.
- In college, I could sign liquor licenses and bail people out of jail as part of my student government responsibilities. (I never actually signed a liquor license but I did bail a lot of people out for public urination or open container violations.)
- I try to get all of my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving because I can't handle crowds and slow walking people (Unless they are 80 and have a walker - I'm much nicer to old folks).
- I am definitely an introvert.... quiet and alone time are essential to my wellbeing.
- When I was a kid, I "won" a gold medal in the reading Olympics... and then I worked backwards and got a silver and bronze too. (And, I'm still a geek today...)
- I've personally been involved in the after effects of a hate crime. It forever changed me and made me more committed to eliminating hate.
Tagging the following:
- Leah at Knitting Giraffe because I'm totally intrigued by what her facts will be...
- Dee at Tangled Up in Sticks who always shares fun facts.
- The lovely ladies at Yarned Forces who have become my new blog as well as email buddies.
- Maria at little things are big because she has a wonderful outlook on life.
- Kyla from Two Peas in a Pod for welcoming me as an unofficial Canadian citizen.
- My friend Cristy, who just recently got married! Woohoo!