Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Scrap Challenge FO!

I made this little pillow last night with the scraps from my Scrap Challenge packet. I love how all of the pieces look together. I didn't really have a game plan for fitting them together. I just allowed pieces to kind of find their neighbor. (I just love that bird fabric!) I think it worked. I kept the corners square so they'd kind of poke out from the pillow.... since it is so small, I thought it would look okay.

I originally planned to put it on my bed, but the colors don't quite work in there. So, I think it will be adding a little color to my chair in the living room.

And, I have scraps left from the Scrap Challenge. I have another thing in mind.... I'm hoping to work on it tonight!

7 comments:

leah said...

It looks perfect! You would never know those were scraps!

Dee said...

The pillow turned out cute. I like the square corners.

The bird fabric is my favorite too.

Two Peas In a Pod said...

What a cute pillow...the colours look great together!
Cheers Kyla

Iron Needles said...

It works well. The bird fabric is very fun. I like the pointy corners, too.

madalyn said...

It's so cute! I love it!

LadybirdLinz (:i:) said...

I think that pillow is just lovely! It looks very at home on your chair.

Jewel said...

Very cute!