- Cutting out this wool crepe and broadcloth to start making my green dress. The pattern is cut out and ready to be pinned to the fabric. Must get moving as I need another dress in my closet.
- Work on my It's a Wrap sweater. The body *might* be finished tonight and then I just have the sleeves left. I hope to be wearing it soon.
- Make a necklace and pair of earrings that are Christmas gifts.
- Make a list of all of my Christmas gifts so I know what has been done and what still needs to be done.
- Cast on the second sock.
- Relax because the weekend goes too fast and I'm going to be facilitating all day Saturday.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
This weekend, I really need to accomplish: