Thursday, October 30, 2008

This weekend, I really need to accomplish:
  • Cutting out this wool crepe and broadcloth to start making my green dress. The pattern is cut out and ready to be pinned to the fabric. Must get moving as I need another dress in my closet.
  • Work on my It's a Wrap sweater. The body *might* be finished tonight and then I just have the sleeves left. I hope to be wearing it soon.
  • Make a necklace and pair of earrings that are Christmas gifts.
  • Make a list of all of my Christmas gifts so I know what has been done and what still needs to be done.
  • Cast on the second sock.
  • Relax because the weekend goes too fast and I'm going to be facilitating all day Saturday.

3 comments:

Jewel said...

What a list! Good luck with it and do take some down time and I love the fabric.

Maria Rose said...

Good luck to you!

KameronKay said...

Sounds like a fun fill weekend, hope halloween candy doesn't slow you down ;)

I have a blog where I share tips on jewelry making and share some of my own insider secrets.

I'm constantly learning cool new things, and creating innovative new pieces that bring smiles to all. It's a blast! You can watch some of my video tips at: http://www.dailymotion.com/kameronkay

If you have any questions, and if there's anything else I can do to help, feel free to tweet me on twitter: http://twitter.com/kameronkay