Thursday, October 23, 2008

Too Much Reflection is Bad for Your Health

Last night for some reason, I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned for a while and ended up watching the late night comedians. The good thing about the sleeplessness is that I was able to think about my crafts and what I need to accomplish for Christmas. I also reflected on my goals for this month - I'm only doing so so. I finished the quilt and the Christmas gift for a friend. My It's a Wrap is a little bit further along but the knit across, purl back got to the point of being boring and so it is languishing slightly. I'm ready to start the green dress - I'm hoping to cut everything out this weekend and also get to JoAnn's for some thread and a zipper. The thought of casting on my mom's February Lady's Sweater hasn't even occurred. Curriculum writing is stagnant. I need a jolt of energy!

Tonight I'm off to the World Tour of Gymnastics Superstars tonight with my friend Alissa. I can hardly wait....

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Good luck I haven't even thought about Christmas!

workthatwardrobe said...

My daughter will be so jealous she loves gymnastics. Hope you have a great time.