Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All That Glitters....

Here is the bracelet I made this past Saturday. It was beyond fun to make.... small blow torch, firing block, hammer and all. I think I will probably add a bead to the one end.
And, since I went into work late on Monday, I made this necklace and earrings for my friend's birthday gift. I think the colors will be good for her and she'll like it.
And, earrings for another friend for Christmas. These were the leftover links from the bracelet... I'm pretty pleased to be able to get earrings out of the class too.

And, another pair of earrings for a friend who reads this blog! What a productive morning.

8 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Wow! I am impressed. Have you used this process before or was this the first time for you?

leah said...

Wow! So pretty! Now you make me want to learn to make jewelry too! Just what I need...another hobby! :)

Dee said...

I love the look of the hammered silver. You did a beautiful job on all of the pieces.

Made a good dent in your Christmas list too. ;-)

Rose said...

ohh what fun! fire and shiny things. such beautiful results, too!

Kathleen Taylor said...

Super cool! I love them all!

Kathleen Taylor said...

Super cool! I love them all!

madalyn said...

Very cool! The hammered silver especially looks great!

Jeanne said...

Very pretty - beautiful job!