- The enthusiasm my dog has for life and all of the new people she meets.
- The way rain sounds on the window when you are in a nice warm house.
- Running into nice neighbors in the laundry room. Soon to be followed by the smell of clean laundry.....
- The excitement students have when taking on a new leadership position.
- The smell of my perfume, like cotton candy at the fair.
- The peaceful and amazing transitional process of my government.
- Malabrigo yarn packed into my Thanksgiving suitcase.
- The idea of catching up with old friends this weekend, including one who is recently engaged.
- The disco colored yarn that I'm using to make socks for my mom... who doesn't like the disco?
- That happy sleepiness I felt at the end of the day yesterday.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Appreciating the Little Things
Isn't it amazing how the little things in life are the most inspiring? This week, I'm feeling inspired by so many things around me....