Saturday, November 22, 2008

Getting Stuff Done!

Today was quite a productive day - much more so than anticipated. I managed to finish the scarf (Rav link) for my friend for Christmas. It came out wonderfully! Pictures will be posted tomorrow as I'm too lazy to upload tonight. I ran a bunch of errands and then came home and worked on the green wool dress. The bodice is done. I'm planning on working on the skirt tomorrow and hopefully getting the zipper in either tomorrow or early this week. Woohoo! This dress will be done before my conference....

I also went through all of my Christmas gifts and realized the only person I still need to get stuff for is my mom. I, of course, have the quilt for her. I plan to make a complimentary pillow for her couch. I also think I will probably make her a necklace (gotta go to the bead store). And, I'm thinking of some socks, since her sweater is looking like birthday timing might be more appropriate at this time. Regardless, I'm feeling good about Christmas gift giving!

3 comments:

Kathleen Taylor said...

Sounds like you have your Christmas gift stuff well in hand! You can sit back and enjoy the season now.

Jeanne said...

Wow - good for you that you are getting it all done so fast!

Dee said...

Sounds like you'll be ready in plenty of time.