Wednesday, November 26, 2008

On Your Fridge Wednesday

Amy did this compilation for On My Fridge Wednesday. I thought I should play too (although my fridge isn't quite as interesting...).
The photo board with all of my friend's little kiddos and a couple of older family or friends.

The "Today I Am Feeling" magnet.... today I am feeling confident.

And, a little picture of my little dog, a magnet from my alma mater, an inspiring quote and a picture of Abigail Adams (as I said before I'm kind of obsessed with her).

9 comments:

Jewel said...

If your going to be obsessed with someone she is a good one. Love your dog.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Dee said...

Very cute kiddos! Cute pup too.

If you love Abigail Adams, you must read the book "Dear Friends". It's a great book for any Abigail lover.

Maria Rose said...

Man your pooch is a cutie!

Kathleen Taylor said...

I like this *fridge* idea- it's really intrigueing.

I love your assortment of magnets. Mine has mostly magnetic paper dolls for the grandkids (sure, they're for the grandkids, not for me...)

Jane said...

My fridge is bursting with school notices, pictures and magnets form our travels. Love yours!

Amy (badskirt) said...

I really love the "today I am feeling" magnet. I usually expect Craig to read my mind, this would be a great help for him! And of course your dog is great. Thanks for playing along.

I'll add a link to my sidebar shortly!

leah said...

Your fridge is so orderly! I don't dare show you mine!

Chooks'r'us said...

Your little dog is so cute - a very happy expectant face looking up at you. The mood magnets...hmm, I'd like those on my fridge.

Iron Needles said...

I have the same quote on my craft desk! It used to be on my fridge when I was single. I love it.