Sunday, December 14, 2008

Do I get a Membership Card?

Hi, my name is Stacy and I'm behind in my holiday knitting. It has been about two weeks since my last Christmas FO cast off.

(Pause of like minded friends to officially greet me to the "club.")

I have been working on the Silver Bell sock for my mom. I'm still on the first one, although I have managed to turn the heel last night. I seriously need to pick up the pace if the socks are going to be finished before my mother arrives in Philly on the 23rd. The pressure..... must.not.crack. :-)

5 comments:

Dee said...

We.must.get.knitting!


And, I will as soon as I finish reading blogs, folding laundry, doing dishes, have dessert......

I'll do anything to avoid "the sock" -- even fold laundry and do dishes.

Kathleen Taylor said...

It's a big club. But hang in there- you still have time to finish, and if you don't, a lovely little certificate entitling your mom to a finished pair of socks just as soon as you get them done, is a tasteful gift.

Maria Rose said...

Good luck to you.

Rose said...

you can do it!

Iron Needles said...

On the other hand...some of us have nothing to do but knit....