Sunday, December 28, 2008

FO post

I made this clutch for my friend Laura for Christmas. It's Cascade 220 and a combination of a couple of different patterns, made into my own concoction.
Laura is a big cat person, so I lined it with this super cute fabric I found at JoAnn's one time. The lining went in like butter actually - I was quite pleased. And, here is the ruffled scarf I made for myself. I made a pink one just like it for my friend Katy for Christmas and loved the pattern so much I had to make another for me! It came out wonderfully and is probably my new favorite scarf.

7 comments:

T.M. said...

Love the scarf! And the cable clutch is lovely.

Maria Rose said...

Lovely bag and of course the scarf is wonderful!

Jeanne said...

Very nice clutch! And the scarf is very pretty too...

Meredith said...

LOVE the bag! So pretty!

Kristina said...

love that purse!

madalyn said...

I love the cat fabric you used for the lining of the clutch!

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic