- Time with my mom.
- Giving her the gifts I made - a necklace, the quilt and the socks - as well as the GPS we named Greta.
- Receiving the basket my mom made and lined for my knitting stuff.
- Drawing the fireplace for Santa.
- Decorating cut out cookies. Oh, so delish!
- Visiting Va La Winery and Longwood Gardens.
- The walk in the woods with Rosy...and coming home and giving her a bath since the entire lower half of her body went from white to black on said walk.
- Visiting Ikea, getting a new bookcase for my living room and having my mom help me put it together.
- Receiving the beautiful Tanglewood bag and embroidered towel my friend Laura made me for Christmas.
- A short trip to JoAnn's to get the skirt pattern I've been craving... now I can make use of the rest of that green wool crepe.
- Just relaxing....
Monday, December 29, 2008
Marveling in the Afterglow of the Holiday
The things I liked most about the Christmas holiday were: