- Knit my first sweater (and second and third).
- Learned wire working for jewelry. And thus made a plethora of necklaces.
- Bought a new sewing machine to make sewing an actual possibility in my life.
- Completed my first quilt ever.
- Re-assessed my personal priorities and adjusted my life to fit them better.
- Learned metal working to make hammered bracelet.
- Started dating again.
- Knit socks for the first time.
- Made almost all of my Christmas gifts.
- Wrote some good curriculum.
- Re-connected with some old friends!
- Completed first dress with lining and blind hem.
- Visited Italy over the summer... will definitely going back to that beautiful country.
- Signed up for a stained glass class in 2009!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Things I've Accomplished in 2008
This has been a heck of a year I think. I feel I've accomplished and learned so much... grown as a person and as a crafter. Among the things I've learned/done this year, my highlights are: