Friday, January 23, 2009

All Over The Place

Excuse the all over the place nature of this post....my brain is kind of in overdrive.

First off, aren't those mermaids fabulous? I'm so excited to use that fabric!! But really, quilt blocks or cute little suit jacket first? Ah, the debate going on in my head!

I finished my crazy period at work yesterday with the chills and a headache. I felt better this morning after sleeping about 10 hours, went into work in the afternoon, got a bad headache again and came home. And, my phone kept ringing with various issues. They can all wait until tomorrow....

I'm still trying to figure out what stained glass design I want to make. Curves are a bit harder to cut in glass than straight lines (duh... I really could have figured that out if I thought about. Which I didn't before that first class). But, I'm still kind of thinking a block design with some kind of flower design in it.... hmm.... more to come. Oh, and must go buy gloves... really.... because I like all of my fingers.

I have had a cowl on the needles forever. Seriously, only about 6 more rounds before it is done. I just haven't had knitting time. I hope tomorrow I can finish that sucker up. 'Cause I think it will be quite marvelous. Oh, and it will match my beret. And it's going to be 30 degrees again tomorrow. Brrrr....

And I gotta finish up the third of the Twilight books. Because I'm obsessed. Even with the so so writing (she's not J.K. Rowling) they are kind of obsessive.

Tomorrow, I really need to go to the grocery store. Seriously. 'Cause the only real food I have is goat cheese. Which is delicious but you can't make a whole meal out of. I'm kind of obsessed with goat cheese right now by the way....

What is going through your head right now?

4 comments:

carlita dee said...

Here it's 45 and my gonads are frozen.

It's really too bad that everything can't be made with goat cheese.

Stay well!

Iron Needles said...

What's going through my head? I am about as random as you are. Sunday evenings are sometimes really rough, and tonight's is rougher than most.

Hope you get to feeling better.

Jane said...

While the fabric does look good enough to eat I suggest you got shopping. Quick!
I have some Goat's Cheese but no idea what to do with it!

Maria Rose said...

My head is abuzz with with a bunch of nonsense today. Glad to see someone else has a busy brain too!