Thursday, January 22, 2009

Delicious Fabric

I had bought some fabric from fabric.com on sale. I got some suiting wool to make a cute little jacket from a pattern I have (more on the pattern later!). I am looking forward to that challenge, as jackets offer different construction challenges than I've done before. And at 30% off, the fabric cost me about $10. I love a clothing deal!







I also got these two quilting fabrics - just a 1/2 yard each but I already have a couple of quilt blocks planned out in my head. Both of these were on sale as well. I think I'm going to approach quilt 2 a little different - just do some block construction for a while until I have enough of them to make up a quilt. I'm debating the size it will be.

Getting these little lovelies in the mail during my craziest time at work, when I'm getting less sleep than I'm used to, is just wonderful. Now, I can work while dreaming of the possibilities! Wonderful!

6 comments:

Rose said...

i loooove daydreaming about crafting almost as much as the actual crafting.

leah said...

Love the suit fabric! I just got a skirt that is similar!

Dee said...

That wool will make a very stylish jacket.

Love the mermaids.

Iron Needles said...

Love the mermaids!

Maria Rose said...

Oh yes! I love the mermaids too!

carlita dee said...

Jacket first! Jacket first!