Monday, January 12, 2009

Designing my Stained Glass

I've started thinking about what design I want to use during my stain glass class as it starts a week from tomorrow. Above are three designs I'm contemplating although I'm favoring #1 as it is something I doodle all of the time. I just don't know if it is too complicated for a first project. I also feel like something else is percolating in my brain, I just don't know what it is. Any thoughts on other designs? If you were doing my class, what design would you do?

6 comments:

leah said...

Stained glass class....what fun! Of the three designs I like the first best too!

Dee said...

#1

The reason: Do something that YOU love even if it is a little more difficult. It will mean more to you when you are finished.

I didn't know the first cross stitch project was "hard" until I was finished and someone told me how difficult the pattern was. It made me even prouder of my work.

Jane said...

I love number one. My favourite flower is a Gerbera because that's how I have drawn flowers since I was a child.

Maria Rose said...

Oh, that class sounds great! I think I would have to go Art Nouveau on stained glass!

Jewel said...

How fun, I would do the flower just because that's what you like.

madalyn said...

I say make whatever calls out the most to you! Making stained glass sounds like fun!