Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Might Be Crazy...

otherwise known as why you might not see me around these parts over the next two weeks. The next two weeks are my busiest time of the year at work, where I typically work 15 and sometimes 18 hour days. On top of that, I just set up brunch plans with a friend for MLK Day (and yes, I have to work that day) and dinner plans with my stepsister. (But they are never in town and it would just be silly and bad to miss getting together!) And, I'm bound and determined to finish New Moon, the 2nd book of the Twilight series. That doesn't include the green skirt I should be hemming, the curriculum I should be writing, the random idea floating around my head of a Valentine door decoration for my apartment, and the scarf I cast on the other day. Umm, perhaps I should a.) admit all of this can't be accomplished or b.) sign the crazy pledge card admitting I'm totally nuts. Anywho, I will either be here in spurts or not at all.... let's hope for spruts!

3 comments:

Dee said...

Well, you can sign the crazy pledge card, but I think it's doable.

Besides the social stuff sounds like fun. Maybe you can do a little KIP while you socialize.

Iron Needles said...

We do what we have to do. Looking forward to what you manage.

Maria Rose said...

Good luck!