Saturday, January 3, 2009

In the Knitting Basket

For Christmas, my mom made me this basket for my knitting. (Isn't she talented?!?) I had mentioned I wanted something that could close, keeping the dust off the knitting so she constructed a lining of her own design. I have it under my coffee table, storing a bunch of balls of yarn from the officially frogged It's a Wrap sweater. It also has some leftover yarn from other projects, patterns and my current project An Italian Cowl (Rav link).
Link

6 comments:

Jane said...

I love that bag - you are right your mum is v talented.

Paige said...

The basket looks great and what a great idea to have thew lining close up!

Tinniegirl said...

It's gorgeous. What a great idea for storing your textiles.

Dee said...

What a cute basket! Your mom did a great job.

Rose said...

so cute! getting knitterly presents from moms is always fun, too!

Maria Rose said...

Lovely, much better than my drawer crammed full of yarn (for crocheting) and a few random odds and ends.