Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just a Dusting....

I love when we get just a dusting of snow..... the world is coated in whiteness, a clean slate outside just waiting for the artist in all of us to come make our mark. I love the way snow clings to the trees and bushes, giving them a winter aura.

My apartment complex is home to many little dogs, all leaving little footprints in the courtyard. The view from my window shows me the result of lovely cold walks on a winter day. It reminds me of the rebirth of the seasons and my small place within the greater sphere.

Off to "paint" my way through a little more..... how wonderful!

4 comments:

carlita dee said...

Alright, then. I guess snow's not so bad. Especially when it's looking this pretty.

Kara said...

Very cute apartment! And the snow adds just that extra amount of cuteness.

Dee said...

Looks like you have a very cute courtyard.

My father-in-law's met the love of his life in his courtyard. Apparently Wrench is sweet on a little poodle.

Londyn said...

I like a dusting of snow too!