Friday, January 9, 2009

Like a Dog with a Bone

That Valentine door decoration that I had in my head the other day? I couldn't let go of the idea. So yesterday, I cut out all of the fabric and tonight I sewed the whole thing together. I absolutely love how it went together!! It looks wonderful on my blah brown apartment door. (Seriously the door is the color of those M&Ms they no longer make. You know, the ones the blues replaced? Yuck!)
I'm also loving the reflection I see when sitting on my couch. This is the bookcase I got over winter break from Ikea. It's loaded with books, fabric and other craft stuff. It looks so organized and pretty.
Ahh, happiness!

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

Dee said...

I love that little heart. You did a great job.

Maria Rose said...

Glad to know I am not the only one thinking about Valentine's day. I have been hunting for vintage valentine cards.