Monday, January 5, 2009

Savor Every Possibility

That is the theme for 2009. The short version is "Savor." And this year will be all about enjoying the things I have in life: the blessings of good family and friends, the unconditional love of my little dog, the warmth of my home, yarn to manipulate into beautiful things, gorgeous and supple fabrics, the ability to learn new things, a steady job to pay for my necessities and luxuries and the gift of giving back to others. I will focus on savoring all I can. I will drink in my experiences, trying to remember the bad teach me as much as the good. And I will remember around every corner lies a new opportunity, something new to savor.

What will you savor in 2009?

4 comments:

Dee said...

I will savor meals made with more attention to detail, tea savored slowly. I will savor my time alone by reading quietly instead of filling the quiet with tv/radio noise. I will knit slowly and with purpose instead of rushing through the project just to get finished.

I will also savor the blogs on my bloglist.

Tinniegirl said...

What a wonderful theme you have chosen. It sounds just perfect.

I am going to savour every moment of creativity that passes through my life.

Iron Needles said...

Absolutely everything put in my path.

Maria Rose said...

Oh yes I like that. I will savor every moment of my time with husband, friends and family!