Sunday, February 22, 2009

Home Again

I've been out of town since Tuesday attending conference in Hartford, CT. The above picture is of my friend Laurel and me from the awards banquet last night. I had a great time in CT but it was wonderful to come home today!! I'm still missing little dog, as she is staying at a friend's until tomorrow. (And today is her little doggie birthday.... not that Rosy knows that.) But at least I'll be able to sleep in my own bed tonight.

Absolutely no knitting got done while I was there... I was conference staff and was pretty much always busy. Gosh, I've been missing actual crafting. I hope to get back on the wagon this week folks!

5 comments:

Jane said...

Welcome home.

Laurel said...

Hey, this time neither of us looks goofy! :)

And since I know you love making words out of the letters on the word verifications... mine actually is bionic!

Maria Rose said...

Isn't it so hard to get home and not be able to pick up your pooch until the next day? I always end up running to doggie daycare at 6am (when they open) to pick up Bumblebee, even if I didn't get home until 3a.

Kara said...

It's always nice coming home.

Smokey in the City said...

You're so cute, Stacy!