I feel like my crafty passion hasn't been used lately.... and quite honestly it is a bit stifling. I like the crafty influence in my daily goings on. I need that outlet for my energy and for my mind to work properly. So that said, the plan for this weekend is:
- haircut, style and highlights (so I can be pretty),
- Rosy's little grooming appointment (so my dog can be pretty),
- a trip to JoAnn's for interfacing,
- and then I can work on my little suit coat,
- a bit of knitting,
- And maybe in time allows, a little piecing together of some quilt blocks.
P.S. BTW, I'm watching Obama talk to Congress.... wowzers, his style so different from Bush's.