Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Feeling a Bit Crazy....

I'm thinking about walking a half marathon. My friend Amy is looking for a partner. Note, no one has ever accused me of being overly athletic so this would be a bit of a stretch. But I like the idea of committing to something like this. I could use the exercise. Rosy would love training with me. Huh.... something to ponder.

In other news, I've been sewing!! I worked on the jacket last night. The sleeves are in the lining. The lining is attached to the exterior. A few little snips tonight, reverse it, iron and I'll be on to the yoke. Ahh, I'm getting the mojo back!

5 comments:

Dee said...

Walking a half marathon is TOTALLY something you could do.

I did a 22-miler a couple of years ago.

Smokey in the City said...

I can't believe you're thinking of walking a half marathon, because Dude and I are thinking of doing the same thing!!!

You can totally do it! Good luck!

Jane said...

I have run two marathons and two half marathons but walking seems to be a much more sensible way to spend a few hours. Go for it.

Amy (badskirt) said...

A half marathon is very achievable! You should go for it. The exercise is a good excuse to explore you community on foot. You'll find new shops, new flowers and feel good at the same time.

beki said...

Good for you!