Monday, March 9, 2009

Just Back from the Windy City

I left for Chicago on Friday.... I went to visit my friend Katy and her three loving little pets. We had a great time. Friday involved manicures and dinner with a friend. Saturday was shopping (see the stamps and notecards I got below... can't wait to get all crafty with those stamps) and lunch at Ed Debevic's. Ed's is such a unique little Chicago place. We had a super fun waiter named "Biscuits," some good artichoke dip, the sandwich sampler and the world's smallest sundae. Sunday we went to see Chicago (the musical, not the band) and had lunch at a delicious (and cheap) little Thai place. And, the whole weekend was a giggle fest...because isn't that what girlfriends are for? It was just a wonderful little weekend vacation to see one of my most dear friends! Fan-freaking-tastic....

3 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Sounds like a really great time! My best friend (and cousin) lives in Chicago too.

Dee said...

Sounds wonderful! Glad you had a good time

madalyn said...

Glad you had a good time! Chicago's definitely a fun city. :)