Tuesday, March 3, 2009

May Do-itis Take Hold

Surprise, surprise.... I've actually been spending some quality time with my sewing machine. (She really needs a name. I wonder why I haven't given her one...hmm) The little suit coat is coming along - the outside is done except for the yoke. The lining is put together and needs to be attached. And then... attach the yoke, sew the button holes, sew on the buttons and enjoy! I love that sewing high....

Knitting on the other hand; I think I've been ignoring this mistress. The poor back to my sweater pattern is sitting on top of the knitting basket giving me the evil eye periodically. The darn iPhone has been tempting me with her clever applications and wont for attention. Must.escape.her.grasp! Perhaps some quality knitting time on my upcoming flight to Chicago? One can only hope!

3 comments:

Dee said...

If you only take knitting to Chicago, then you will HAVE to work on it, right?

Tinniegirl said...

Looking forward to seeing some pics of the sewing.

Maria Rose said...

Do you listen to music or watch TV when your working on a craft?