Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Little Dose of Creativity is in Store

I have so many little creative thoughts in my mind lately... sewing projects to design, more Ollies to make, a sweater to finish knitting, all sorts of soon-to-be little ones to make stuff for and whatnot. I just haven't had the time or inclination to take needle to fabric (or yarn) and make things happen. I'm hoping this weekend, since I don't have to go anywhere other than my friend's house to feed the cat, I can get those creative juices flowing. I find when I lack a creative outlet, I am more apt to feel a bit down. So the purchase of some fabric, a little sewing time and perhaps a trip to the bead store will hopefully get me back on track.

2 comments:

madalyn said...

I go through those creative funks, too. Hang in there!

Maria Rose said...

Hey at least you've got ideas!