Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stitch, Stitch, Stitch....

Lots of little sewing projects going on and no photos to show for it. Today, I finished bib #1 for my friend's soon-to-be little one. I am definitely making a second one for another friend who is pregnant. I just love that little monkey - I should have bought more of that fabric! And, I cut out a heart for my mom's front door. It is of the mold of my Valentine's one but will be yellows for spring (and her house is yellow). I think I might get a bit of work on it done before work tomorrow as I'm going in late. Happiness is a little weekend fabric love!

4 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend!

Jane said...

I am looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labour.

Iron Needles said...

I appreciate your comment about the feelings being creative and productive bring. And I love your spring-y header photo!

Tinniegirl said...

Happiness indeed. Aren't crafty weekends the best.