Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Why Do I Allow Myself to Get Sucked In?

Yesterday, I signed up for Spoonflower. Um, why do I do that? I'm not all that artistic.... and yet, I think I can design my own fabric. I do have a bunch of ideas swimming around in my head. Maybe they will come out well drafted, maybe not. The mere idea of it is so enchanting though... fabric just for me. Of some design I hold dear. Goodness, it practically makes me giddy! Send reinforcements. They can tie me down in a bolt of fabric of my own design.

5 comments:

Dee said...

How cool is that???

You would definitely have some "one-of-a-kind" clothing and house sewing.

Maria Rose said...

Oh wow, that is great!

Rose said...

AGH! i must check this out. When I was in Finland a couple years back, i came down with the inexplicable urge to become a fabric designer. Something about all their amazing design over there. in any case, i wanted to be a professional fabric designer more than anything :)

madalyn said...

Wow, that would be fun to design your own fabric!

Jane said...

You are very creative - I am sure the skills are transferable.