Monday, April 27, 2009

I love a (sunny) relaxing weekend....

The weekend was pure loveliness....
  • Sewed a pin cushion (came out just okay) and my brown and red dress. The dress is 80% done. I am hoping I can finish it by Tuesday night.
  • Walks with Rosy. It was 90 degrees here and sunny, sunny, sunny. Gorgeous weather to be out and about it.
  • Worked the step show at work. Great show with lots of talented teams. And, the last big event of the semester!!
  • Brunch with a group of sorority sisters, including some graduating seniors. (Goodness, I'm glad I'm not graduating in this market.) Delish! It was potluck and I spent my morning baking muffins. I still have four left over at home.
  • Watched The Boy in the Striped Pajamas with my friend Katie over pizza on Friday. Holy sadness Batman! Excellent movie though....
  • And, a wee bit of knitting.
What did your weekend look like?

4 comments:

madalyn said...

I did a tiny bit of knitting, and also some landscaping around the house. The weather was so beautiful here! (Although on the windy side...)

Dee said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.

We spent Saturday looking at houses. Nothing was quite right, but we did get to go to dinner with friends that live out in the area we are thinking of relocating to. So, it was a good ending to a so-so day.

Kara said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend. I went out of town with some girlfriends to Philly and it was so warm. So that was a great time. It was hard to come back to a plain old Monday.

Jane said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Maybe more relaxing next week?