Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Month of May

I know there is still quite a few days left in April and I should (and will certainly try) to treasure them. But I'm so so so looking forward to the month of May. My mom is coming to visit for the first weekend. We don't have definite plans but perhaps the the Philadelphia Museum of Art for the C├ęzanne and Beyond exhibit. (And a Rocky run?) Maybe painting my bedroom... we shall see. Following my mom's visit is my birthday. Then we have graduation and the absence of students (surely I will miss them come July but right now I'm perfectly content with them leaving). Towards the end of the month, the Devon Horse Show will be happening. Not only can I watch the competition, I can love the horses in the barn and I can get my prep on at the vendor booths. Ahh May, you are merely a week away!

3 comments:

Dee said...

Sounds like you will have a busy month. Have fun!

Maria Rose said...

What color are you planning to paint your bedroom.

Jane said...

I love May too - my favourite month of the year with the promise of summer still to come.