What you’ll need to sign up for camp:
- A blog to write about your camp experience
- A silly camp nickname
- A willingness to throw your “cool cap” out the window and giggle like a school girl
What VSC is looking for:
- Gotta a great art or crafty talent? Wanna share it with others around the world? Sign up to serve as a craft leader. Your responsibilities include determining a project and helping others along the way. Sew a skirt. Paint a picture. Knit a sweater. Make earrings. Whatever it is, we want your talent!
- Instructors will need to post three times a week with a minimum of 3 to 5 posts. They will also need a valid email address for class questions. They can schedule their class session (ie. blog posts) for whenever in June works best for them.
- Instructors will also need to visit and comment in all of the “attendees” blogs during the duration of the class. You can limit class size to a manageable size for you. Be sure to let me know about the size limitation for coordination purposes.
What’s the cost you ask? Why, nothing but your time and craftiness. Come on! Get on the bus and sing “If You’re Happy and You Know It” with the crew….
If you are interested in instructing, please email me via the address on the sidebar. Once we have instructors set, the full class list and sign up information will be posted. In the meantime, think about what snacks you want to share at the camp fire (and link to this post in your blog to let others know!).