Friday, April 3, 2009

Things to Smile About Friday

So very many things to smile about today.....

The view of Philly, slightly enhanced, from my car on the way to dinner with my friend. The clouds were amazing! The trees all around town are just gorgeous right now. Beautiful day...

My adorable little dog, caught in bad light on the iPhone camera, snuggled in her bed. I think that pose might be the most precious thing ever!

This little hippo, just arrived today from Amy at badskirt. I have to find her permanent place in my abode but right now, she's hanging with the photo of my alma mater.

What's made you smile this Friday?

6 comments:

Amy (badskirt) said...

I'm so happy to hear that she made it safe!

And a tip for the reply process, if you have your comments emailed to you, then you can hit Reply in your email reader, as long as your guests leave their email!

Dee said...

Your Philly photo is beautiful!

Love the little hippo too --- and Abby couldn't be more adorable.

Dee said...

Sheesh .... I mean Rosy. Abby is Bea's pup.

Jane said...

I love your clouds, your dog and your gift. Enjoy!

Maria Rose said...

I love the hippo!

madalyn said...

Love the hippo! Too cute!