Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Heart Money Saving Deals!

What can less than $50 buy you at JoAnn's on Memorial Day Weekend when you have a 10% off your entire purchase coupon? Why all of this....
Yep, fan-freaking-tastic! Two rotary cutters and mat, 2 - 1/4 yards of fabric, 2 - 1/2 yards of fabric, 5 yards of fabric and one spool of thread. I am planning on quilt squares, napkins, a dress and a bib/burp cloth kit for the Etsy shop.

I also spent the last little bit of my weekend sewing quilt block #4 of the weekend, playing with a 3 year old, picnicking with friends, reading a magazine, watching tv, and taking a long walk with Rosy love. Ahhhhhhh! I'm a lucky girl.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Wow you have been busy.

Kara said...

I went on a shopping spree at Joann's. It was a great weekend for deals!

Maria Rose said...

Great deals. I love sale days!