Friday, May 8, 2009

Upcoming Babies

So, I swear there is something in the water. Everyone is pregnant! I have lots of little babies to make things for....
  • My friend Denise (of the yellow and green baby blanket). She's having a boy.
  • My friend Tracie... due soon, also having a boy.
  • My oldest friend ever, Kirsten, who I recently reconnected with via Facebook (P.S. I'm an addict, seek help). No update on her yet.
  • And, about 4 others that I can't think of right now but will be added here later.
Plus, my friend Julie's daughter (of the baby sweater fame last summer) is about to turn 1! So I'm planning on making a summer dress. I drew the pattern today and had a mom review for appropriate sizing. I certainly hope I have enough girly fabric at home so I can do it this weekend without having to make a trip to JoAnn's. (Those trips always end up more expensive than planned.)

3 comments:

leah said...

Whew! You have me thankful that I only have 2 on my list right now!

Maria Rose said...

I know. I feel like I joined some insane pregnancy club this year!

Boutique Girl said...

Everyone around me is pregnant too!!